Here’s how to install
Follow these steps to install the downloaded software and drivers.
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the file, click Open Folder, then click the downloaded file. File name ending (exe)
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the file to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you close the Full Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the .exe file, then click it.When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
For Full Feature installations, you choose the type of installation you want. The following information may help you decide which type of installation to use.
Here is a suggested agency
- Provide full product functionality as well as valuable software to help you get the most out of your product
- Allows you to take advantage of all of your product features
- Designed to work for most users
- Allows you to install the minimum required software or preferred software
- Designed for use with computers with limited hard disk space or if you receive an error message while trying
- Here is a Suggested installation.
- NOTE: Make sure you fix any errors before starting the Custom installation.
CAUTION: To avoid loss of unwanted product functionality, carefully read each software component’s description during the installation process.